- Back at Notre Dame for Pro Day, Everett Golson opened up on his time at Florida State, as relayed by Matt Fortuna of ESPN.
In his latest Punt, Pass, and Pork column, Sports Illustrated's Andy Staples analyzes the future of media deals for college sports on a conference-by-conference basis.
- Florida State earned a 2017 commitment over the weekend from four-star quarterback Bailey Hockman.
Don't know who Florida State will replace, but they are DEFINITELY in my "Top 10". I loved it here . I will be back for sure! #NoleNation— Donovan P. Jones (@dpeoplesjones) April 2, 2016
- Alex Kirshner of SB Nation makes an unorthodox but very fair comparison between superdelegates in politics and college football recruits making their collegiate decision.
- Former FSU quarterback Jameis Winston wants to be reunited with Jalen Ramsey. So much so that he has gone on record saying that he would take a pay cut so that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers could bring Ramsey aboard. Unluckily for Winston, few mock drafts have Ramsey being selected outside the top five picks, let alone falling to the Bucs at No. 9.
- Our own Matt Minnick took an in-depth look at why the ACC doesn't get more respect when it comes to March Madness.
- For the second straight weekend, the FSU baseball team was only able to play one game due to inclement weather, this time traveling to Massachusetts and shutting out Boston College.