- In case you missed it, we saw a complete first-team offense and defense at the final practice of spring which will be open to the media on Wednesday.
- You can see interviews following the practice by clicking on the coach or player name below:
ESPN's David Hale dives into the history of Florida State's sod cemetery as well as the history of the second college football sod cemetery located at Clemson.
"It's a celebration of Florida State's football team going on the road, against the crowd, against the odds, when people didn't think you had a chance," said Doug Mannheimer, a Tallahassee lawyer who took over as "the keeper of the sod cemetery" when Moore died in 1989. "It's a celebration of the most difficult parts of athletics."
Corey Clark, columnist for the Tallahassee Democrat, argues that it is time to honor longtime FSU defensive coordinator Mickey Andrews.
- In his latest recruit diary for the USA Today, 2019 FSU target Jashawn Sheffield confided that his favorite visit to this point has been his Junior Day visit to Tallahassee.
My favorite visit so far has been the FSU one. I grew up going to games in Tallahassee, I went from sitting in the stands watching the Seminoles to sitting in Jimbo Fisher's office talking about potentially being a ‘Nole. It was something I had always dreamed about
- Five-star Florida State Basketball commit Jonathan Isaac is at the Nike Hoop Summit working on his game.
- Two more updated NFL mock drafts have Jalen Ramsey moving up the draft order with Steve Palazzolo of Pro Football Focus and Will Brinson of CBS Sports both putting Ramsey in the No. 1 spot in their latest mocks. ESPN's Mel Kiper Jr. has Ramsey going No. 3 overall to San Diego in his mock released Wednesday afternoon.
- TheFSU baseball team was unable to overcome an early deficit in its 8-4 defeat at the hands of Texas Tech on Wednesday night.