- Corey Clark, columnist for the Tallahassee Democrat, debates exactly what Jalen Ramsey's legacy at Florida State will be.
There's never been another player like him in Florida State history.
A legitimate All-American at three different positions. He was also an All-American in the long jump.
Though I'm not sure we'll truly appreciate Ramsey's greatness until much later. Because as talented as he is, he didn't make many game-changing plays in his career at Florida State.
- ESPN's Adam Rittenberg addresses the issue of whether or not college football could benefit from appointing a commissioner.
- The Florida State coaching staff was busy on the recruiting trail this weekend, visiting a number of recruits including 2018 RB Dameon Pierce, 2017 athlete Hamsah Nasirildeen, 2018 DT Rick Sandidge, and 2017 defensive end Jarez Parks, among others according to 247Sports.
- Roberto Aguayo was the sole Seminole drafted on the second or third day of the NFL Draft, going to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the second round.
- Jalen Ramsey's first-round selection puts FSU in some elite company with regard to all-time first rounders.
- Speaking of Ramsey, the NFL Twitter account provided a look inside the Jaguars' War Room during their selection at No. 5 overall.
- David Visser of Tomahawk Nation has created an undrafted free agent tracker for all former Seminoles who went undrafted.
- With the most recent draft in the books, David Hale provided an updated version of FSU's 2013 roster and where those players went in their respective drafts.
- The Florida State baseball team bounced back on Sunday, taking the second game of a three-game set on the road against Clemson.