- Strength and Conditioning Coach Vic Viloria was suspended for 30 days following a DUI arrest on August 27.
- Coach Viloria was found asleep at the wheel early Saturday morning with a BAC of .124.
- The suspension starts today, September 2nd, and will end on October 1.
- Coach Viloria will miss five games: Ole Miss, Charleston Southern, at Louisville, at South Florida, and North Carolina.
- Due to Hurricane Hermine, practice was moved up to beat the weather and get the athletes home early.
- The team still has scheduled practices on Friday and Saturday before they head to Orlando.
- ESPN Draft Analyst Todd McShay ranked two Seminole football players in his Top 32 for college football.
No. 11: Dalvin Cook, FSU
No. 24: Roderick Johnson, FSU
Many former Seminoles played on Thursday in hopes to secure a spot on a NFL team’s 53-man roster.
- New York Jets: RB Antone Smith had 10 carries for 27 yards.
- Atlanta Falcons: RB Devonta Freeman had one carry for 3 yards.
- Buffalo Bills: QB E.J. Manuel went 1 of 5 for 10 yards. TE Nick O’Leary caught six balls for 63 yards. RB James Wilder Jr. was targeted once.
- Pittsburgh Steelers: LB Vince Williams recorded 4 total tackles with one solo tackle.
- Carolina Panthers: K Graham Gano kicked 6/7 field goals hitting a long of 48 yards and missing a 44 yard kick.
- Baltimore Ravens: S Terrance Brooks made six tackles with five solo tackles.
- New Orleans Saints: CB P.J. Williams had four solo tackles and two pass defenses.
- Chicago Bears: LB Christian Jones recorded 10 total tackles and 1.5 sacks.
- Kansas City Chiefs: LB Terrance Smith recorded four tackles and one tackle for a loss.
- Los Angeles Rams: CB Lamarcus Joyner recorded one tackle.
- Oakland Raiders: K Sebastian Janikowski went 2/2 on field goals, hitting a long of 45 yards.
- San Francisco 49ers. QB Christian Ponder was 8 of 14 on passing attempts for 101 yards with a rushing touchdown. DT Tank Carradine recorded two tackles.