- Jared Shanker of ESPN questions if Florida State will fold in 2016, following its loss at Louisville. The team looked out of synch and a lot different than what was shown during the first two games of the season. How do you think the rest of 2016 will turn out for Florida State football?
- As reported by Tomahawk Nation, Florida State QB Malik Henry was back in practice on Monday for the first time since head coach Jimbo Fisher announced the freshman’s suspension in late August.
- Michael Bird of SB Nation is questioning the quarterback development in the SEC, following two new starting quarterbacks for LSU and Florida, Danny Etling and Austin Appleby. The duo has something in common as they both lost the starting job at Purdue, before transferring into the SEC.
Bob Wischusen and Brock Huard on the ABC call this week for FSU vs. USF.— Ariya Massoudi (@AriyaMassoudi) September 19, 2016
- Florida State will kickoff at 3:30 PM when it takes on UNC on October 1st, ending three straight weeks of a pre 1 PM kickoff.
- Head coach Jimbo Fisher was understandably not happy following the UL game on Saturday, and showed it in his weekly press conference on Monday. Check out some of the takeaways Bud Elliott and David Visser took.
- Just as the recruiting rankings predicted, Alabama and Ohio State are atop the AP Poll. Bud Elliott, SB Nation’s National Recruiting Analyst, breaks down the teams performance and its current recruiting status.
Florida State baseball announced its annual Garnet and Gold Games in the fall. The games will take place on Thursday, October 13 at 3 PM and Friday, October 14 at 6 PM. The ‘Noles will wrap up its fall schedule with a scrimmage against the Ontario Blue Jays on October 17 at 6 PM.
Congrats to Milica Kubura on receiving ACC Player of the Week accoladeshttps://t.co/MYqY6RQS5Y— FSU Volleyball (@FSU_Volleyball) September 19, 2016
It's picture day for the Seminole Men's Basketball team -- Jam with Ham is Oct. 7. First exhibition game is Oct. 27 pic.twitter.com/YRgcm8SHFm— FSU Basketball (@fsuhoops) September 18, 2016