- Joe Reedy of the Associated Press, through NCAA.com, wrote about Florida State’s inconsistent defense, and how the team is looking for that consistency. The ‘Noles have already allowed more than 30 points three times in four games this season, after only doing so once all of 2015, ranked 108th in the nation. How do you think Florida State’s defense will hold up against UNC?
- UNC quarterback Mitch Trubisky is proving he’s among the nation’s elite quarterbacks according to ESPN. He led the Tar Heels to a last second, game winning touchdown over Pitt last week and has completed 74.5% of his passes, second in the nation.
- Fox Sports listed five reasons why Jimbo Fisher should reject LSU and stay at Florida State if offered the position.
- In case you missed it yesterday, Ja’Vonn “Pigg” Harrison was suspended from the Florida State football team for violations of team policy, however Tomahawk Nation sources have said otherwise.
- Ever wonder why traffic patterns are the way they during FSU games in Tallahassee? The Tallahassee Democrat broke down football traffic during FSU home games, and how, as the season goes on, the traffic gets smoother.
- Florida State will host a pair of five-star basketball recruits at the home football game against Clemson on October 29th.
- Jalen Ramsey was talking back and forth between Ravens WR Steve Smith Jr., Ramsey’s assignment, throughout the matchup. The Ringer used the never backing down trait about Ramsey as evidence on why the former ‘Nole is the next shutdown cornerback in the NFL.