It looked as if Jameis Winston would lead the Buccaneers to a last-minute win over the Bills this weekend. The former Florida State quarterback threw back-to-back touchdown passes in the fourth quarter as the Bucs turned a 20-13 deficit into a 27-20 lead.
But it was all for naught, as a fumble when Tampa Bay was running the clock out turned into a game-winning field goal by Buffalo.
It was unclear if Winston would play in this game, as he sustained a shoulder injury last week. He attempted 44 passes, but his status going forward will be monitored.
This post will be updated following the conclusion of Monday Night Football between Philadelphia and Washington.
Atlanta Falcons (7-23 loss to New England)
- Devonta Freeman, RB: Rushed 12 times for 72 yards and added 18 receiving yards.
Buffalo Bills (30-27 win over the Buccaneers)
- Nick O’Leary, TE: Recorded two catches for 58 yards. He is also the grandson of golf legend Jack Nicklaus.
Carolina Panthers (3-17 loss to the Bears)
- Kelvin Benjamin, WR: Recorded three catches for 65 yards.
- Graham Gano, K: Converted a 36-yard field goal.
Chicago Bears (17-3 win over the Panthers)
- Eddie Goldman, DT: Recorded six tackles, 0.5 sacks, and a QB hit.
- Christian Jones, LB: Led the team with 11 tackles and one tackle for loss.
Cleveland Browns (9-12 OT loss to the Titans)
- Roderick Johnson, OT: Did not play.
Denver Broncos (0-21 loss to the Chargers)
- DeMarcus Walker, DE: Recorded one tackle.
- Menelik Watson, OT: Started along the offensive line.
Jacksonville Jaguars (27-0 win over the Colts)
- Rashad Greene, WR: Placed on IR.
- Jalen Ramsey, CB: Recorded four tackles and two pass deflections.
- Telvin Smith, LB: Led the team with 10 tackles, two tackles for loss, and a QB hit.
Kansas City Chiefs (30-31 loss to the Raiders)
- Cam Erving, OT: Started along the offensive line.
- Terrance Smith, LB: Recorded one tackle.
Los Angeles Rams (33-0 win over the Cardinals)
- Lamarcus Joyner, CB: Recorded three tackles, one pass deflection, and an interception in his first game back from injury.
Miami Dolphins (31-28 win over the Jets)
- Lawrence Timmons, LB: Recorded three tackles.
Minnesota Vikings (24-16 win over the Ravens)
- Dalvin Cook, RB: Placed on IR.
- Xavier Rhodes, CB: Recorded one tackle.
New Orleans Saints (26-17 win over the Packers)
- P.J. Williams, CB: Did not play.
New York Giants (7-24 loss to the Seahawks)
- Bobby Hart, OT: Started along the offensive line.
- Travis Rudolph, WR: Led the team with three catches for 32 yards.
New York Jets (28-31 loss to the Dolphins)
- Terrence Brooks, S: Recorded one QB hit.
Oakland Raiders (31-30 win over the Chiefs)
- Mario Edwards Jr., DE: Recorded one tackle.
- Rodney Hudson, C: Started along the offensive line.
- Sebastian Janikowski, K: Placed on IR.
- EJ Manuel, QB: Did not play.
Philadelphia Eagles (Play on Monday night)
- Nigel Bradham, LB: N/A
- Ronald Darby, CB: N/A
- Timmy Jernigan, DT: N/A
- Patrick Robinson, CB: N/A
Pittsburgh Steelers (29-14 win over the Bengals)
- Vince Williams, LB: Recorded two tackles.
San Francisco 49ers (10-40 loss to the Cowboys)
- Tank Carradine, DE: Placed on IR.
- Dekoda Watson, LB: Played, but did not record any stats.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (27-30 loss to the Bills)
- Javien Elliott, DB: Played, but did not record any stats.
- Garrison Sanborn, LS: Handled long snapping duties.
- Jameis Winston, QB: Completed 32/44 passes for 384 yards, three touchdowns and an interception.
Jameis Winston in the second half today against Bills: 14-for-17 for 191 yards, three TD passes. Buffalo had allowed two TD passes all year.— Greg Auman (@gregauman) October 22, 2017
Washington Redskins (Play on Monday night)
- Dustin Hopkins, K: Placed on IR.
- Chris Thompson, RB: N/A