Jalen Ramsey is only in his second year in the NFL, but he may be amongst the best players at his position already.
In a 30-9 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers and Ben Roethlisberger, Ramsey collected his second interception of the season and added four (!!) more pass deflections to boot.
It’s fair to say the former Florida State star has been a lockdown cornerback for the Jaguars this season. It wouldn’t be a surprise to see him travel to his first Pro Bowl if he continues to perform at a high level.
Atlanta Falcons (bye week)
- Devonta Freeman, RB: N/A
Buffalo Bills (20-16 loss to Cincinnati)
- Nick O’Leary, TE: Lead all Bills receivers with five catches for 56 yards.
Carolina Panthers (27-24 win over Detroit)
- Kelvin Benjamin, WR: Caught four passes for 58 yards and a touchdown.
- Graham Gano, K: Converted on 2/3 field goals, with a long of 49-yards, and nailed all three extra point attempts.
Chicago Bears (play Monday night)
- Eddie Goldman, DT: N/A
- Christian Jones, LB: N/A
Cleveland Browns (14-17 loss to the New York Jets)
- Roderick Johnson, OT: Did not play.
Denver Broncos (bye week)
- DeMarcus Walker, DE: N/A
- Menelik Watson, OT: N/A
Jacksonville Jaguars (30-9 win over Pittsburgh)
- Rashad Greene, WR: Placed on IR
- Jalen Ramsey, CB: Recorded seven tackles, four pass deflections and an interception.
- Telvin Smith, LB: Recorded ten tackles, two tackles for loss, one pass deflection and an interception that he returned for a touchdown.
Kansas City Chiefs (42-34 win over Houston)
- Cam Erving, OT: Started at right guard.
- Terrance Smith, LB: Played on special teams.
Los Angeles Rams (10-16 loss to Seattle)
- Lamarcus Joyner, CB: Did not play due to injury.
Miami Dolphins (10-16 loss to Tennessee)
- Lawrence Timmons, LB: Recorded seven tackles and one pass deflection.
Minnesota Vikings (play Monday night)
- Dalvin Cook, RB: Placed on IR after suffering a torn ACL last week
- Xavier Rhodes, CB: N/A
New Orleans Saints (bye week)
- P.J. Williams, CB: N/A
New York Giants (22-27 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers)
- Bobby Hart, OT: Started at right tackle.
New York Jets (17-14 win over Cleveland)
- Terrence Brooks, S: Recorded one tackle.
Oakland Raiders (17-30 loss to Baltimore)
- Mario Edwards Jr., DE: Recorded two tackles, one tackle for loss and a quarterback hit.
- Rodney Hudson, C: Started at center.
- Sebastian Janikowski, K: Placed on IR
- EJ Manuel, QB: Completed 13/26 passes for 159 yards and a touchdown.
EJ Manuel 41-yard play-action bomb to Crabtree. Had to escape pressure, threw a dime on the run. pic.twitter.com/HgXmz4NFVR— Only 1 Nation (@Only1Nation_) October 8, 2017
Philadelphia Eagles (34-7 win over Arizona)
- Nigel Bradham, LB: Recorded eight tackles.
- Ronald Darby, CB: Did not play due to injury.
- Timmy Jernigan, DT: Recorded two tackles, one tackle for loss and a quarterback hit.
- Patrick Robinson, CB: Recorded five tackles, three pass deflections, and blocked a field goal as well.
Pittsburgh Steelers (9-30 loss to Jacksonville)
- Vince Williams, LB: Recorded eight tackles, one sack, one tackle for loss and two quarterback hits.
San Francisco 49ers (23-26 OT loss to Indianapolis)
- Tank Carradine, DE: Placed on IR
- Dekoda Watson, LB: Did not play.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (14-17 loss to New England)
- Javien Elliott, DB: Played, but did not record any stats.
- Garrison Sanborn, LS: Handled long snapping duties.
- Jameis Winston, QB: Completed 26/46 passes for 334 yards and a touchdown.
I;'m ready to run through a wall for Jameis Winston and I'm not even a Bucs fan pic.twitter.com/ZIb9hC1XKK— NOT_SCTop10 (@NOTSCTop10PIays) October 6, 2017
Washington Redskins (bye week)
- Dustin Hopkins, K: N/A
- Chris Thompson, RB: N/A