Kelvin Benjamin is the newest member of the Buffalo Bills.
This year’s NFL trade deadline was crazy, with the Patriots sending Jimmy Garroppolo to San Francisco and Jay Ajayi going from Miami to Philadelphia. Benjamin saw himself get traded from Carolina to the Buffalo Bills and joining former Florida State teammate Nick O’Leary.
While he was inactive this week as he learns the offense, Benjamin should become a big part of the Bills’ offense. Buffalo traded away Sammy Watkins earlier this year and they could use a new No. 1 receiver for quarterback Tyrod Taylor.
With the increased production that O’Leary is getting at tight end, it might not be out of the question to see two former FSU standouts starting in Buffalo this season.
Atlanta Falcons (17-20 loss to the Panthers)
- Devonta Freeman, RB: Rushed for 46 yards and caught four passes for 18 yards.
Buffalo Bills (21-34 loss to the Jets)
- Kelvin Benjamin, WR: Inactive after being traded earlier this week.
- Nick O’Leary, TE: Caught four passes for 51 yards.
Carolina Panthers (20-17 win over the Falcons)
- Graham Gano, K: Converted both field goal attempts with a long of 45-yards and converted both extra point attempts.
Chicago Bears (bye week)
- Eddie Goldman, DT: N/A
- Christian Jones, LB: N/A
Cleveland Browns (bye week)
- Roderick Johnson, OT: N/A
Denver Broncos (23-51 loss to the Eagles)
- DeMarcus Walker, DE: Played, but did not record any stats.
- Menelik Watson, OT: Started along the offensive line.
Jacksonville Jaguars (23-7 win over the Bengals)
- Rashad Greene, WR: Placed on IR.
- Jalen Ramsey, CB: Recorded one tackle before being ejected for a fight with Bengals WR A.J. Green.
- Telvin Smith, LB: Recorded four tackles, one tackle for loss, and one pass deflection.
Jalen Ramsey and AJ Green getting after it out there pic.twitter.com/dKHxrON8I4— Pete Blackburn (@PeteBlackburn) November 5, 2017
Kansas City Chiefs (17-28 loss to the Cowboys)
- Cam Erving, OT: Rotated along the offensive line.
- Terrance Smith, LB: Played on special teams.
Los Angeles Rams (51-14 win over the Giants)
- Lamarcus Joyner, CB: Recorded four tackles.
Miami Dolphins (24-27 loss to the Raiders)
- Lawrence Timmons, LB: Recorded four tackles and one tackle for loss.
Minnesota Vikings (bye week)
- Dalvin Cook, RB: Placed on IR.
- Xavier Rhodes, CB: N/A
New Orleans Saints (30-10 win over the Buccaneers)
- P.J. Williams, CB: Recorded two tackles and a pass deflection.
New York Giants (17-51 loss to the Rams)
- Bobby Hart, OT: Started along the offensive line.
- Travis Rudolph, WR: Played, but did not record any stats.
New York Jets (34-21 win over the Bills)
- Terrence Brooks, S: Played, but did not record any stats.
Oakland Raiders (27-24 win over the Dolphins)
- Mario Edwards Jr., DE: Recorded five tackles, 0.5 sacks, and one QB hit.
- Rodney Hudson, C: Started along the offensive line.
- Sebastian Janikowski, K: Placed on IR.
- EJ Manuel, QB: Did not play.
Philadelphia Eagles (51-23 win over the Broncos)
- Nigel Bradham, LB: Recorded four tackles, one tackle for loss, one sack, and a QB hit.
- Ronald Darby, CB: Did not play as he continues to recover from injury.
- Timmy Jernigan, DT: Recorded one tackle.
- Patrick Robinson, CB: Recorded two tackles, two pass deflections, and an interception.
Patrick Robinson is quietly having an elite season pic.twitter.com/PYR2bMPodA— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) November 5, 2017
Pittsburgh Steelers (bye week)
- Vince Williams, LB: N/A
San Francisco 49ers (10-20 loss to the Cardinals)
- Tank Carradine, DE: Placed on IR.
- Dekoda Watson, LB: Played on special teams.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (10-30 loss to the Saints)
- Javien Elliott, DB: Played, but did not record any stats.
- Garrison Sanborn, LS: Handled long snapping duties.
- Jameis Winston, QB: Completed 7/13 passes for 67 yards before leaving with an injury.
Washington Redskins (17-14 win over the Seahawks)
- Dustin Hopkins, K: Placed on IR.
- Chris Thompson, RB: Rushed for 20 yards and added four catches for 11 yards.