It was a phenomenal weekend for former Florida State players.
Jalen Ramsey, Patrick Robinson, and Terrence Brooks all recorded interceptions (Brooks snagged two of them), Dalvin Cook scored his first career touchdown, and Chris Thompson continued his amazing start to the 2017 season with his fourth touchdown in three games.
Thompson, who signed a nearly $10 million extension this offseason, is working wonders for Washington. He is not the feature back, but his ability to catch the ball out of the backfield is definitely something that Kirk Cousins looks for often.
Atlanta Falcons (30-26 win over Detroit)
- Devonta Freeman, RB: Rushed 21 times for 106 yards and a touchdown and added 32 receiving yards.
Devonta Freeman now has 4 TD in 3 games this season.— Atlanta Falcons (@AtlantaFalcons) September 24, 2017
ATL 17 | DET 3 pic.twitter.com/Z48sCYyfpI
Buffalo Bills (26-16 win over Denver)
- Nick O’Leary, TE: Had one catch for 31 yards.
That 31-yard grab is Nick O'Leary's longest catch since a 37-yard reception during his 2015 rookie season.— Buffalo Bills PR (@BuffaloBillsPR) September 24, 2017
Carolina Panthers (13-34 loss to New Orleans)
- Kelvin Benjamin, WR: Caught two passes for eight yards before leaving with an injury.
- Graham Gano, K: Was 2/2 on field goals with a long of 48-yards and converted an extra point attempt.
Chicago Bears (23-17 OT win over Pittsburgh)
- Eddie Goldman, DT: Recorded two tackles.
- Christian Jones, LB: Recorded one tackle.
- Roderick Johnson, OT: Did not play.
Denver Broncos (16-26 loss to Buffalo)
- DeMarcus Walker, DE: Recorded a QB hit.
- Menelik Watson, OT: Started at right tackle.
Jacksonville Jaguars (44-7 win over Baltimore)
- Rashad Greene, WR: Placed on IR
- Jalen Ramsey, CB: Recorded two tackles and an interception.
- Telvin Smith, LB: Lead the team with seven tackles.
Kansas City Chiefs (24-10 win over the Los Angeles Chargers)
- Cam Erving, OT: Did not play.
- Terrance Smith, LB: Played on special teams.
Los Angeles Rams (41-39 win over San Francisco)
- Lamarcus Joyner, CB: Recorded two tackles.
Miami Dolphins (6-20 loss to the New York Jets)
- Lawrence Timmons, LB: Did not play.
Minnesota Vikings (34-17 win over Tampa Bay)
- Dalvin Cook, RB: Rushed for 97 yards and his first career touchdown, also added 72 receiving yards.
- Xavier Rhodes, CB: Recorded three tackles and a pass deflection.
New Orleans Saints (34-13 win over Carolina)
- P.J. Williams, CB: Recorded three tackles and an interception.
PJ Williams picks off Cam Newton pic.twitter.com/KRsKwRIanb— TheSaintsWire (@TheSaintsWire) September 24, 2017
New York Giants (24-27 loss to Philadelphia)
- Bobby Hart, OT: Started at right tackle.
New York Jets (20-6 win over Miami)
- Terrence Brooks, S: Recorded two tackles, three pass deflections, a QB hit, and two (!!) interceptions.
Oakland Raiders (10-27 loss to Washington)
- Mario Edwards Jr., DE: Recorded one tackle and two QB hits.
- Rodney Hudson, C: Started at center.
- Sebastian Janikowski, K: Placed on IR
- EJ Manuel, QB: Did not play.
Philadelphia Eagles (27-24 win over the New York Giants)
- Nigel Bradham, LB: Recorded eight tackles.
- Ronald Darby, CB: Did not play due to injury.
- Timmy Jernigan, DT: Recorded three tackles, one tackle for loss, and a QB hit.
- Patrick Robinson, CB: Recorded five tackles, three pass deflections, and an interception.
Pittsburgh Steelers (17-23 OT loss to Chicago)
- Vince Williams, LB: Recorded seven tackles and one tackle for loss.
San Francisco 49ers (39-41 loss to the Los Angeles Rams)
- Tank Carradine, DE: Recorded two tackles.
- Dekoda Watson, LB: Recorded one tackle.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (17-34 loss to Minnesota)
- Javien Elliott, DB: Played, but did not record any stats.
- Garrison Sanborn, LS: Handled long snapping duties.
- Jameis Winston, QB: Was 28/40 for 328 yards, two touchdowns and three interceptions.
This is the 15th game of Jameis Winston's career with multiple TD passes. pic.twitter.com/30h6bFDVCw— Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@TBBuccaneers) September 24, 2017
- Dustin Hopkins, K: Converted 2/3 field goals with a long of 28-yards and all three extra point attempts.
- Chris Thompson, RB: Rushed for 38 yards, but added 150 receiving yards and a touchdown with a long of 74 yards.