Now that Willie Taggart and the Seminoles have notched their first road win and conference win of the 2018 season, another first lies ahead - a win over Miami. A win would also bring FSU to .500 in conference play. Miami holds a 32-30 all-time edge in the series. The Hurricanes won in Tallahassee last year, but they haven’t beaten Florida State at home since 2004. This game is Miami’s best opportunity in a long time to break that streak, but as we all know, anything can happen in rivalry games.
Here’s everything you need to tune in today:
Time, TV channel, streaming info
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Miami Gardens, Florida, Hard Rock Stadium (64,767)
- TV: ABC PBP: Bob Wischusen Analyst: Brock Huard Sidelines: Allison Williams
- Streaming: WatchESPN
- Listen: Local Tallahassee 103.1 FM, PBP: Gene Deckerhoff Analyst: William Floyd Sidelines: Tom Block, click here for a full list of affiliates
- Satellite Radio: SXM 202 (Streaming 965)
- Weather: 89 degrees, heat index 97 degrees, partly cloudy. Humidity at 57%. Chance of rain, 15 percent.
TV INFO for today's game:— FSU Football (@FSUFootball) October 6, 2018
In Florida the game will start on ABC as scheduled. Everywhere else the game will start on ESPNews until MD/Mich concludes. Kick is at 3:41 PM