Florida State (4-5, 2-5 ACC) is coming off back to back losses for the first time this season and must travel into the frozen north in a bid to knock off the No. 3 ranked team in the country. Notre Dame (9-0) is just a win over FSU away from locking up an undefeated home record this season. The Seminoles are 6-2 all-time over the Irish, and have won the last three match-ups going back to 2003. In fact, the 2003 game was the last time FSU played Notre Dame in South Bend, which FSU won handily 37-0. This is the first match-up between Brian Kelly and Willie Taggart as head coaches. The Irish are heavy favorites.
Here’s everything you need to tune in today:
Time, TV channel, streaming info
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: South Bend, Indiana, Notre Dame Stadium (77,622)
- TV: NBC PBP: Mike Tirico Analyst: Doug Flutie Sidelines: Kathryn Tappen
- Streaming: NBC Sports Live
- Listen: Local Tallahassee 103.1 FM, PBP: Gene Deckerhoff Analyst: William Floyd Sidelines: Tom Block, click here for a full list of affiliates
- Satellite Radio: SXM 194 (Streaming 956)
- Weather: High of 28 degrees, wind chill 23 degrees, humidity 66 percent. Partly Cloudy. Chance of snow, 40 percent in the morning hours and 5 percent late. Winds SW at 4 mph.