Florida State (4-6, 2-5 ACC) is two wins away from bowl eligibility with two games remaining on its 2018 schedule. As if that wasn’t dire enough, the Seminoles own the NCAA’s longest bowl streak at 36 consecutive seasons. This is must-win territory if FSU is to keep the streak alive. Standing in their way this week are the Boston College Eagles (7-3, 4-2 ACC). It’s safe to say the Seminole coaches and players are feeling the pressure to keep the streak going, but if they need any extra motivation they can remember last year’s lethargic 35-3 beatdown at the hands of the Eagles in Chestnut Hill. Will this be the season that ends the bowl streak? Or can Florida State find a way to get it done?
Here’s everything you need to tune in today:
Time, TV channel, streaming info
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Tallahassee, Florida, Doak Campbell Stadium (79,560)
- TV: ESPN2 PBP: Beth Mowens Analyst: Anthony Becht Sidelines: Rocky Boiman
- Streaming: WatchESPN
- Listen: Local Tallahassee 103.1 FM, PBP: Gene Deckerhoff Analyst: William Floyd Sidelines: Tom Block, click here for a full list of affiliates
- Satellite Radio: SXM 193 (Streaming 955)
- Weather: High of 66 degrees, humidity 45 percent. Sunny, chance of precipitation - zero percent. Winds NNE at 4 mph.