It’s March 4th, but it’s Christmas season for Marvin Wilson as FSU opens spring practice today and the junior defensive tackle is ready to get back on the field after an impressive sophomore season.
Wilson met with the media ahead of the first practice and spoke on a few topics, including:
- His embracing of the leadership void left by Demarcus Christmas.
- His All-American goals, not only for himself, but for teammate Robert Cooper.
- The defense’s goals for the next three weeks and how team continuity is forming in year two under the new staff.
- His relationship with Coach Briles before he came to FSU.
- How James Blackman is handling being the last man standing (for now) in the QB room.
He also addressed how he thinks Odell Haggins will handle the responsibility of coaching the entire defensive line. If FSU is moving to more of an odd-man front, then this would explain the decision
You can see all of his comments in parts one and two linked below:
Marvin Wilson Pre-spring practice media availability part 1Posted by TomahawkNation.com on Monday, March 4, 2019
Marvin Wilson pre-Spring practice media availability part 2Posted by TomahawkNation.com on Monday, March 4, 2019