- Five-star DE Joshua Kanidoh will be making his commitment announcement later today. The IMG star decommitted from Maryland earlier in his recruiting process. Kaindoh has a total of 30 offers and is the No. 2 weak-side defensive end int he 2017 class according to 247 Sports Composite rankings. Stay tuned to Tomahawk Nation for the latest regarding his decision.
- David Hale of ESPN broke down Florida State’s 2016 pass rush defense and the new and improved “Lawing effect.” The ‘Noles have made 47 sacks this season and pressure the opposing QB on over 28% of plays.
- FSU and Michigan have only played twice and crucial interceptions played a key role in those meetings. Could that be the case once again in the 2016 Orange Bowl?
- According to Sports on Earth, Florida State played in five of the top-30 memorable games in college football this past season. In those games, the ‘Noles went 2-3.
- The Florida Gators revealed a $60 million dollar stand-alone football facility that will be built.
- In last nights game between the Eagles and Giants, PHI LB Nigel Bradham had 14 tackles in the victory!
- Terrance Brooks was an injury-replacement at safety for the Eagles, and he picked off Eli Manning late in the 4th quarter to seal the deal: