- Florida State football and basketball athletes, as well as members of the school’s cheerleading squad, visited local Tallahassee John G. Riley Elementary School to partake in a pizza party with students from the school.
- Thinking about going to Saturday’s FSU vs. Louisville game? You might be persuaded by these extremely low ticket prices.
- Here’s everything you missed from Wednesday night’s Jimbo Fisher Call-In Show.
- After not making the initial watch list, FSU’s Derwin James is a quarterfinalist for the Lott Trophy.
- On NFL Draft Analyst Chad Reuter’s list of top 25 future NFL stars, defensive back Derwin James ranked No. 8 on that list.
2017 stats: 29 tackles (19 solo), including 1.5 for loss (.5 sacks), 4 pass breakups.
James in an enforcer, pure and simple. Everyone expected him to return to form after missing most of last season. James doesn't appear to have lost any closing speed, and he's certainly not afraid of contact. His length will help him play in the box on Sundays, likely in the hybrid linebacker/safety role that's currently in vogue.
- FSU soccer plays a home game vs. Notre Dame at 7 P.M.
- Goalie Cassie Miller, the longest tenured member of FSU soccer, and coach Mark Krikorian talked about their final two home games of the season with Jordan Culver of the Tallahassee Democrat.