- A day before FSU’s largest recruiting game of the season, five-star QB Just Fields will make his decision on where he will attend college. The timing of this does not bode well for Florida State. The ’Noles had a chance at Fields before the season happened and the underwhelming play of FSU did not help its chances.
- Heres a look at where current FSU commits will be playing their respective high school football games.
- 30 years after the fact, Bobby Bowden is still glad he went for two points in that infamous 1987 loss to Miami.
- The best bets for Week 6 of the college football season.
- David Hale of ESPN believes FSU will win this Saturday by a 17-14 final score.
Admittedly, I’m picking more with my gut than my brain, but as bad as Florida State has looked through three games, the talent -- especially on defense -- is still there. And if motivation is an issue, it shouldn’t be against the Seminoles’ hated rivals. Miami’s luck against FSU has been brutal of late, so perhaps the Hurricanes are due. But until they get over the hump, particularly in Tallahassee, I’m sticking with Derwin James & Co. Florida State 17, Miami 14
- In case you missed it, click here for the full injury report heading into Saturday’s rivalry matchup vs. Miami.
- Malik Rosier, Miami QB, is the first quarterback to start his career 4-0 at UM.
- Florida State soccer was victorious 3-0 over Boston College on Thursday night. The team moves to 9-2-0 on the season before its next game Sunday at Duke.
- In a Thursday Night Football matchup against the Patriots, former FSU QB Jameis Winston threw for 334 yards and a touchdown for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in a losing effort.