- As Sports on Earth dissects, Florida State is one of the most disappointing college football teams ever who started inside the AP top 10.
- According to a report, the Florida State sideline may look different next season with the expected departure of a particular assistant coach.
- Florida State QB Deondre Francois spoke to the media for the first time since suffering his knee injury in the season-opener vs. Alabama.
- ESPN projects that Syracuse has a 24.3% chance of victory this Saturday vs. Florida State.
- In the first release of the College Football playoff rankings, there are four ranked ACC teams, No. 4 Clemson, No. 10 Miami, No. 13 Virginia Tech and No. 20 NC State.
- Ron Sellers, Walt Sumner and John Crowe will be the guests at Saturday’s sod talk prior to the game vs. ‘Cuse.
- Monk Bonasorte was named a 2017 ACC legend. Each school elects their own athlete.
- No. 5 overall player and outside linebacker Owen Pappoe released his top three schools on Tuesday. Clemson, Georgia and Nebraska made the cut for the top 2018 prospect that camped in Tallahassee this past summer.
VIP Scoop: Joshua Moore no longer visiting FSU this weekend as previously plannedhttps://t.co/eFOMWt5D7Z— Josh Newberg (@joshnewberg247) October 31, 2017
No. 5️⃣ overall, No. 1️⃣ ACC.— FSU Baseball (@FSUBaseball) October 31, 2017
Season starts in 107 days. https://t.co/nt1cpP4OSx
- No FSU in the preseason Sports Illustrated bracketology.