- Mike Mayock of NFL.com released his updated position rankings ahead of the 2017 NFL Draft. Third on his list of running backs was FSU RB Dalvin Cook behind Leonard Fournette and Christian McCaffrey at No. 1 and No. 2. The standout Seminole was No. 2 on Mayock’s list in his last update. Do you think Cook should be higher up on that list?
- 247 Sports has a detailed analysis of why FSU is its third ranked team in the still-too-early top 25.
- Here’s an in-depth breakdown of Florida State’s Sod Cemetery with a little bit of Clemson’s graveyard (who totally stole it from FSU) included.
#DidyouKnow— Seminoles Recruiting (@FSU_Recruiting) March 21, 2017
In 2015 Jimbo Fisher became the 1st coach in the modern #NFLdraft era to produce draft picks at every offensive position. #FSU pic.twitter.com/zxS6dSvzOV
- At the Golden Nugget, Florida State is a 5 1⁄2 point underdog vs. Alabama to open the 2017 College Football season.
Week 1 College Football Lines are available in Las Vegas @GoldenNuggetLV! This is the earliest release ever! Major kudos to @Gollumlv pic.twitter.com/fn7c3SKO65— Brad Powers (@BradPowers7) March 19, 2017
March 21, 2017
- Star wide receiver recruit Joshua Moore talked to Bud Elliott about FSU, LSU and where he plans to visit. The Seminoles seem to be very involved in the four-str receiver from IMG Academy.
In recent months, Moore has visited Florida State, LSU, Georgia, and Tennessee.
At the camp, Moore had a wardrobe changeup. For the first time at a recruiting event this year, he wore something other than Ohio State gear — Florida State shorts.
Moore was supposed to return to Tallahassee recently for the second time this year with his mother, but he said she got caught up with work. Moore says that the visit with mom is still going to happen. He would like it to be this spring, but said it will likely be over the summer. Moore told SB Nation previously that he has built a great relationship with FSU’s players and coaches.
- Bishop Gorman (Nv.) QB Dorian Thompson-Robinson released a top-7 schools which included Florida State. The No. 50 overall prospect in the nation recently received his offer from FSU on March 7th.
Final 7.— DTR. (@DoriansTweets) March 22, 2017