- In Dan Kadar’s latest 2017 NFL Mock Draft for SB Nation, he has the Florida State standout falling to No. 19, where the Tampa Bay Buccaneers draft him.
Cook said it would be a “dream come to true” to be reunited with former college teammate Jameis Winston, and after a subpar combine he could drop to this range to make it happen.
- With the recent departure of OL Wilson Bell, here’s an updated scholarship tracker for Florida State football.
- On the latest Nolecast, Bud Elliott and Ingram Smith discuss Jimbo Fisher’s message during his spring camp opening press conference and the new re- hire of Dameyune Craig.
- Former Florida State WR Travis Rudolph had some positive things to say about junior WR Nyqwan Murray while at the combine.
“Murray is just such an elusive player and he works so hard,” Rudolph said. “He reminds me of (NFL star) Antonio Brown. Auden (Tate) is a just a freak athlete. He’s so big and has such good body control.”
- If you thought that college players only get slower on their high school camp 40-yard dash times when compared to their NFL Combine 40-yard dash times, you were wrong.
- Florida State gave a scholarship offer to blue-chip 2018 Dorian Thompson-Robinson from Las Vegas (Nev.) Bishop Gorman. Jimbo Fisher was able to see the young athlete at a 7-on-7 camp, being able to attend due to his son’s participation in the tournament.
- Florida State baseball got a victory over UCF on Tuesday evening, thanks in part to a stellar bullpen. The ‘Noles complete the mid-week series with the Knights Wednesday.