- With the Virginia Tech game against FSU announced as the opener of the 2018 schedule on Labor Day, Florida State now has five confirmed dates and the respective opponents for those dates on the 2018 slate.
2018 Schedule Update » https://t.co/tv1tz1oBKV pic.twitter.com/G5zewSAEGk— FSU Football (@FSU_Football) April 13, 2017
- The 22 prospects that will attend the 2017 NFL Draft have been announced. Former Florida State running back Dalvin Cook will not be in attendance.
The 22 prospects scheduled to attend NFL Draft in Philadelphia, via @RLiuNFL. pic.twitter.com/Td5emsbq73— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 13, 2017
- In yet another SB Nation Mock 2017 NFL Draft, Florida State RB Dalvin Cook was left out of the first round, with THREE other running backs going in the opening round, including Oklahoma RB Joe Mixon.
- Florida State got another commitment to its 2018 class with DB Asante Samuel Jr., son of former NFL CB Asante Samuel, making his pledge to Florida State. The legacy commit is ranked the No. 114 overall player in the nation according to 247 Composite Rankings. Samuel is the ninth total commit to FSU’s 2018 class and is the fifth blue-chip to make the pledge to the Garnet and Gold.
- Bud Elliott breaks down the early signing day proposition that is soon to be implemented. Do you agree with Bud’s assessment of the winners and losers of this new system?
- Some of the Tomahawk Nation staff broke down the state of Florida State baseball in this in-depth piece analyzing the coaching, recruiting and current crop of players.
- In the 2017 WNBA Draft, two Florida State Seminoles were selected. Leticia Romero went No. 16 overall to the Connecticut Sun with Kai James going No. 34 overall to the New York Liberty.