- There have been many arguments made for the ACC’s case of being named the most difficult conference in college football. Last week during the annual awards banquet, Florida State head coach Jimbo Fisher believed that it was a correct analysis of the conference. Do you think the ACC is the No. 1 conference in college football?
I think we’re the best league in ball
- At 247 Sports, four analysts made their way-too-early picks and predictions for the upcoming FSU vs. Alabama game. None of the four expect Florida State to win.
- Former Florida State standout and former Rhodes Scholar Myron Rolle officially graduated from medical school at Florida State.
- Will Florida State win more or less than its 9.5 that Vegas has set the line at? The Sporting News says bet the over.
Florida State went 9-3 in the regular season in 2016, and if they lose to Alabama in the opener this is going to be close. Miami comes early on Sept. 16, and the road trips to Clemson and Florida won’t be easy. If the Seminoles can come away with at least a split in those four games, then you’ll be in business.
Verdict: Lean toward over, but it’s right on the line.
- Over the weekend, LSU was checking out four-star RB commit James Cook. The Tigers are just one of many other teams looking to flip the FSU pledge.
- As the Tallahassee Democrat writes, FSU’s recruiting success is starting to lead to success in the NFL Draft.
- Florida State baseball enters the ACC tournament as the No. 8 seed. The ‘Noles will play Notre Dame on Wednesday at 11 AM with Louisville coming up on Friday at 3 PM for the pool play games.
- For the fifth straight year, FSU softball is moving onto super regionals after defeating Georgia and winning the Tallahassee Region.