Bud Elliott and Ingram Smith return with another episode of the Nolecast, the No. 1 Florida State podcast.
Follow The Nolecast on Twitter @Nolecast.
As always, The Nolecast is brought to you by Louisiana Hot Sauce, and the fine restaurants of the Tallahassee For The Table Restaurant Group (Madison Social, Township, and Centrale).
Listen to the show on the player below this article, or click here to listen.
- Israel Mukuamu, new FSU safety commitment.
- Which game will be tougher to win: Miami or NC State?
- Xavier Rhodes just got a huge contract. Jimbo Fisher’s position changes have largely been successful. Should we count Karlos Williams in this category? Bud says yes, because Fisher can’t control what Williams did off the field once he got in the NFL.
- A discussion about 2019 recruits Owen Pappoe and Jashawn Sheffield
- Will changes to the Champions Club work? Discussion of an article by The Democrat.
- Only one team has a better chance to make the playoffs than it does to miss it. Florida State is fourth in playoff odds. Is that fair?
- Why scheduling Alabama hurts FSU’s playoff chances, but is still a good thing.