Bud Elliott and Ingram Smith return with another episode of the Nolecast, the No. 1 FSU podcast.
Follow The Nolecast on Twitter @Nolecast.
As always, The Nolecast is brought to you by Louisiana Hot Sauce, and the fine restaurants of the Tallahassee For The Table Restaurant Group (Madison Social, Township, and Centrale).
Listen to the show on the player below this article, or click here to listen.
- Last Year: What we got, what we missed
- The ultimate weapon -- Derwin James
- Tarvarus McFadden is a star. 8 interceptions, probably won’t repeat that as interceptions have a big luck component. Backup is Carlos Becker
- Field Corner: Levonta Taylor, Stanford Samuels III
- Three guys who will play some safety and some star: Derwin James, Kyle Meyers, Kyle Meyers, AJ Westbrook, Trey Marshall
- Safeties only: Nate Andrews, Ermon Lane. Freshman Hamsah Nasirildeen is going to play aswell.
- Unit needs to get better against the run, FSU 2nd to last in all of the Power 5 (55 of 56) at allowing explosive runs outside the tackles, which is on the DBs.
- Over/Under picks: O/U 14.5 interceptions, Rank on runs outside the tackles among the Power 5 -- 20th