- 2017 second round draft pick RB Dalvin Cook was just placed atop the Minnesota Vikings depth chart ahead of its first preseason game. Behind him is Jerick McKinnon, Bishop Sankey and Terrell Newby. Cook has big shoes to fill in with all-pro RB and future Hall of Famer Adrian Peterson leaving for New Orleans.
- WR Anquan Boldin joins former FSU star Nick O’Leary in Buffalo, signing a one-year contract with the Bills.
- Former walk-on DB Javien Elliott continues to work toward the starting job in Tampa Bay.
- Former four-star Florida State linebacker Kain Daub has found a new home in Boca Raton with FAU, joining former FSU QB Deandre Johnson.
- Here are the updated 2017 College Football odds with Florida State currently at 15/2 to win the National Championship.
- In CBS Sport’s preseason ranking of all 130 College Football teams, Florida State sits at No. 3.
- UAB Football is coming back, and I wouldn’t normally mention the Blazers however its new helmets that were released on Tuesday look pretty awesome.
- SB Nation’s Alex Krushner says FSU target Patrick Surtain Jr. might be the most hyped cornerback recruit EVER. The American Heritage (Fla.) student is essentially between LSU, his father’s home state, and the in-state powerhouse Florida State.