- In his ACC Teleconference on Wednesday, Florida State head coach Jimbo Fisher gave an update on FSU’s bye week schedule. The team resumed to practice on Tuesday for the first time in five days and will continue to practice this week. Fisher said the team will have a light practice on Friday and have Saturday off before prepping for the new home opener vs. NC State on September 23rd.
- In Chris Trapasso’s 2018 mock NFL Draft, he has Derwin James headed to the Miami Dolphins at No. 7 overall as the only FSU representative in round one.
- With Hurricane Irma now gone and Florida State resuming practice, the ’Noles are ready to get into game mode.
- Here’s a cool story about how Florida State University almost ended up in Pensacola instead of Tallahassee.
- Here’s an interesting mailbag Q&A with SI’s Andy Staples as he talks about the implications from Deondre Francois’ injury on other ACC teams and what could happen to the CFP if no Big 10 school makes the final four.
- Backing the Pack, NC State’s SB Nation affiliate, has Florida State at No. 2 in its ACC power rankings behind Clemson.
- Four-star 2019 wide receiver Kenyon Jackson decommitted from LSU on Wednesday and Florida State is a viable destination according to SEC Country.
Expect Jackson to find a home at either UGA or Florida State moving forward, according to sources in the Peach State. That’s where he has visited the most in recent months. He has several teammates committed to the Seminoles that are also in the Class of 2019.