Bud Elliott and Ingram Smith return with another episode of the Nolecast, the No. 1 FSU podcast.
Follow The Nolecast on Twitter @Nolecast.
As always, The Nolecast is brought to you by Louisiana Hot Sauce, and the fine restaurants of the Tallahassee For The Table Restaurant Group (Madison Social, Township, and Centrale).
Listen to the show on the player below this article, or click here to listen.
For only the second time this year Florida State will take the field for an actual football game. The ‘Noles host the NC State Wolfpack.
- The ‘Pack have struggled a bit losing their opening game against South Carolina and looking less than impressive in wins over Furman and Marshall. Are those results really indicative of this year’s team?
- How will FSU help out freshmen quarterback James Blackman in his first game and what should fans expect from him and the team?
- As previously discussed NC State has a very good defensive line. Have Bud and Ingram’s opinions of FSU’s chances up front changed since the Alabama game?
- How will the Wolfpack attack FSU on offense?
- How will FSU attack NCSU’s front seven on offense?
- This is the type of the game where you shouldn’t be afraid to punt and win field position; will FSU’s special teams rebound and comply?
- What’s the most effective way for FSU’s defense to attack NCSU’s efficient, ball-control offense?
- And finally Bud and Ingram give their score predictions for the game along with some thoughts on how a few other ACC contests may go for you betting folks.