- Is Florida State one of the worst 10 teams in college football? Tom Fornelli of CBS Sports thinks so, listing the Seminoles at No. 9 on college football’s worst teams in 2017.
- Despite the slow start, Fornelli thinks there is still some hope for the team.
- Here’s what you should know about the nine Florida Gators being accused of almost $15,000 in credit card fraud.
- The FSU Marching Chiefs are using their cellphones to read music notes as opposed to traditional paper. With the changes, the program is expecting to save roughly 200,000 sheets of paper per year.
- USA Today lists the ACC as the third best conference in college football behind the Big Ten and SEC.
Clemson has more than upheld its end of the bargain, but Florida State’s early swoon has robbed the ACC of one of its two clear Playoff contenders. Others have filled the void – notably Virginia Tech and Miami (Fla.) – but the league has been weaker than expected. The potential remains for an ACC team to reach a semifinal, obviously, as well as place two or three teams in the final top 10.
- 2018 linebacker recruit Dax Hollifield visited Florida State this past weekend and said it was his best official visit yet. The four-star 6’2 236 lb. linebacker is rated the No. 125 overall player in the nation, No. 5 ILB, and No. 5 player from his home state of North Carolina.
- Did you know Dalvin Cook is currently second in the NFL with 288 rushing yards?