By the time the 2018 Under Armour All-America Game kicks off on Thursday, January 4 in Orlando, Florida, the holiday season will be behind us, and your gifts will all have been opened. But that doesn’t mean you don’t have some shiny new toys to check out (please disregard how creepy that sounds).
Several future Seminoles will be competing in one of the premier showcases for standout high school talent, and our Bud Elliott will be there for coverage and interviews. Here are some of the players on whom he’ll be keeping an eye— and you should, too.
Signees and Commits
- Robert Cooper (Snellville, GA), 4-star FSU defensive tackle signee: No. 8, Team Spotlight
- Anthony Lytton (Upper Marlboro, MD), 4-star FSU defensive back signee: No. 2, Team Spotlight
- Asante Samuel, Jr. (Fort Lauderdale, FL), 4-star FSU defensive back signee: No. 13, Team Spotlight
- Christian Meadows (Montezuma, GA), 4-star FSU offensive line commit: No. 52, Team Spotlight
- Nicholas Petit-Frere (Tampa, FL), 5-star uncommitted offensive lineman: No. 78, Team Spotlight
- Joshua Moore (Yoakum, TX), 4-star uncommitted athlete: No. 6, Team Spotlight
- Devon Williams (Lancaster, CA), 4-star uncommitted athlete: No. 2, Team Highlight
The game will air live on ESPN2 at 6 pm.