For weeks, intrigue circled around just which coaches would fill out Willie Taggart’s first staff at FSU. That staff has since been completed, and we now know what those guys are being paid, thanks to a public records request.
- Harlon Barnett (defensive coordinator): $980,000 annually, 3-year contract
- Walt Bell (offensive coordinator): $700,000 annually, 3-year contract
- Greg Frey (offensive line coach): $650,000 annually, 2-year contract
- Odell Haggins (defensive tackles coach): $472,000 for remaining year on contract
- Mark Snyder (defensive ends coach): $450,000 annually, 2-year contract
- Raymond Woodie (linebackers coach): $400,000 annually, 2-year contract
- David Kelly (receivers coach): $375,000 annually, 2-year contract
- Donte’ Pimpleton (running backs coach): $345,000 annually, 2-year contract
- Telly Lockette (tight ends coach): $325,000 annually, 2-year contract
- Alonzo Hampton (special teams coach): $275,000 annually, 2-year contract
The new coaches also received $25,000 signing bonuses. Of course, this information comes in addition to what we’ve already known about Taggart’s contract, including the incentives plugged into his deal.