Bud Elliott and Ingram Smith return with the 55th Nolecast episode of 2018. The Nolecast is the No. 1 Florida State Seminoles podcast.
Listen in the player below this article, or on Apple Podcasts (iTunes), Stitcher, or Google Play Music
Show notes are as follows, roughly in order
Here are the things we learned, and what we want to know going forward.
We begin the show by debunking some narratives, and then go on to discuss individual position groups.
- Deondre Francois threw the ball well. He also stepped up in another area.
- But there are still major mistakes being made which doom some run plays.
- Where Cam Akers is and is not improving.
- Noonie Murray stepped up and had a big game. So did Tamorrion Terry.
- A step forward in some areas against a bad defense, but real limitations
- Some positive signs on the inside, but is there an answer on this roster opposite of Brian Burns?
- The linebackers are as bad as we feared they would be in the preseason. But can every team expose them like Louisville did?
- Did the corners play better? Or did Louisville just pick on the safeties instead?