Bud Elliott and Ingram Smith return with the 23rd Nolecast episode of 2018. The Nolecast is the No. 1 Florida State Seminoles podcast.
Listen in the player below this article, or on Apple Podcasts (iTunes), Stitcher, or Google Play Music
We had a lot of similar questions this week, so we turned them into topics
- Recruiting notes, and a lot of them
- Recruiting locally
- IMG visit and Fuller visit
- NFL Teams are going to see Lincoln Riley. (Good context for people wondering what the NFL is thinking of recent QB draftees and trends)
- Coaches claiming players from former schools
- Vegas win/loss total came out. 8.5. UF is 7.5, Miami is 8.5, Clemson is 10.
- How many P5 teams have averaged 9 wins over the last 3, 5, and 10 years? Being in the top 10% standard.
- Hit rate down but more importantly, development deficit (what is the true talent level of this team?)
- What home and home would you do, and why? (Discuss Boise news)
- Xavier Peters talk
- Denzil Ware Jax state talk