Bud Elliott and Ingram Smith return with the 47th Nolecast episode of 2018. The Nolecast is the No. 1 Florida State Seminoles podcast.
Show notes are as follows, roughly in order
- Syracuse and FSU run a very similar offensive system, though Syracuse’s offense is much smoother in head coach Dino Babers’ third season.
- Eric Dungey might be the best QB in the ACC. He makes the Syracuse offense go and can take over a game.
- Syracuse has size and speed at receiver.
- The offensive line for Syracuse has not lived up to expectation so far.
- But so far, Syracuse’s new defensive scheme is not producing results despite all the starters being juniors and seniors.
- Still, which Syracuse defensive lineman will look like an all-pro against FSU’s offensive line?
- Will either defense be able to hold the opponent under 35 points?
- A prediction.