FSU will look to add a couple of firsts to head coach Willie Taggart’s Seminole resume today, as the garnet and gold attempt to get him both his first road win and his first conference victory. Doing so will mean improving upon Florida State’s 14-4 all-time edge in the series and beating the Cardinals for the first time since 2015, as well as in Louisville for the first time since the Seminoles’ comeback win in 2014.
Of course, the last time FSU traveled to the banks of the Ohio, the Cards had their way with the ’Noles, humiliating Florida State by a (merciful) 63-20 score. Here’s everything you need to tune in today:
Time, TV channel, streaming info
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky, Cardinal Stadium (60,000)
- TV: ESPN2 PBP: Beth Mowins Analyst: Anthony Becht Sidelines: Rocky Boiman
- Streaming: WatchESPN
- Listen: Local Tallahassee 103.1 FM, PBP: Gene Deckerhoff Analyst: William Floyd Sidelines: Tom Block, click here for a full list of affiliates
- Satellite Radio: Sirius 98, XM 193
- Weather: 75 degrees, sunny. Humidity at 66%.