FSU (3-3, 2-2 ACC) is now fresh off a beatdown at the hands of the Clemson Tigers. But the past is the past, and FSU has to move on. That means squaring up with the guy in the top hat, in his house.
Wake Forest (5-1, 1-1 ACC) opened as 1.5 point favorites over the Seminoles. A win for the Demon Deacons would make them bowl eligible while a win for FSU would put bowl eligibility within reach.
Don’t forget to check out our interactive graphic juxtaposition of the two teams. Also, note Tropical Cyclone Sixteen, now named Tropical Storm Nestor. Nestor is in the Gulf and was once projected to be over Winston-Salem during the game but has slowed down considerably. It’s now currently projected to be over Tallahassee Saturday. However, it’s the outer rain bands that Winston-Salem has to worry about, as they should be moving into the area around the time the game starts. It’s going to be a cold and rainy Saturday. Last but not least, AT&T U-Verse now carries the ACC Network but at this time it does not appear that Comcast does.
Here’s everything you need to tune in today and find out if Florida State can avoid losing two in a row:
Time, TV channel, streaming info
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina, BB&T Field (31,500)
- TV: ACCN PBP: Dave O’Brien Analyst: Tim Hasselbeck Sidelines: N/A
- Streaming: Hulu Live, Youtube TV, Playstation Vue, Sling
- Listen: Local Tallahassee 103.1 FM PBP: Gene Deckerhoff Analyst: William Floyd Sidelines: Tom Block, click here for a full list of affiliates
- Satellite Radio: Sirius XM 193 (Streaming 955)
- Weather: 57 degrees and cloudy. Humidity at 66%. Chance of rain, 65 percent and will increase throughout the night, winds ENE at about 5 mph.