Our Bud Elliott and Ingram Smith return for another podcast to review Florida State’s loss to Wake and dive into the future of Coach Taggart’s tenure as well as what moves the institution is in a position to make.
Bud and Ingram further discuss worse case scenarios for Florida State’s season record, what goes on beyond the scenes of different particular buyouts, and how Florida State isn’t in a place where it can afford a buyout and afford to hire another coach to replace him as well. The athletics program is worried about selling season tickets and the dropping of booster numbers due to the product on the field and overall management of boosters.
Check out the full Nolecast by clicking below:
NEXT UP IN FLORIDA STATE FOOTBALL
- FanPulse: FSU fan confidence in program-direction plummets
- Updates from Willie Taggart’s Monday FSU press conference: Syracuse Week
- Several new opponents for FSU in latest bowl projections
- Florida State football recruiting: High School recap
- FSU opens as double-digit favorite vs. Syracuse— ’Noles worth betting?
- Noles News: Is the Willie Taggart era doomed?