Our Bud Elliott and Ingram Smith are back to address a plethora of listener queries submitted during Florida State’s bye week nearly halfway into the 2019 season. The guys tackle a number of inquiries, touching on topics including but not limited to the following.
- The chances that FSU winds up ranked at some point this year
- How recruiting has been affected by the Seminoles’ 3-2 start
- Possible bowl destinations
- If the distribution of carries between Cam Akers and Khalon Laborn is unsustainable through the rest of the season
- Laborn’s pro prospects following this season, even given his rather light workload thus far
- Realistic goals for Florida State within the context of a down ACC
And that’s just the first half or so of the episode— so be sure to check this one out in its entirety, as there are several more questions addressed. You can listen to the full podcast by clicking on the link below.