FSU (4-4, 2-3 ACC) is fresh off a dominating 35-17 win over the Syracuse Orange. Cam Akers and the WildCam package led the way, with Akers’ large role this season vaulting him up the school record books. He’s already in the top eight in career rushing touchdowns and rushing yards.
Akers at quarterback in the WildCam would already be must-watch tv, but today the hated rival Miami Hurricanes (4-4, 2-3 ACC) come to town. FSU opened as 6.5 point favorites, but the line quickly came down. Not only does this look like a stereotypical tough contested rivalry game, but if FSU wins they will become virtually bowl eligible with a game against Alabama State still left before the Florida Gators. If they lose today, the game next week on the road against Boston College becomes a must-win.
Miami has won two in a row in the series to take a 33-30 all-time lead.
Here’s everything you need to tune in today and find out if Florida State can exact revenge for last season’s loss to the ‘Canes and start a new bowl streak:
Time, TV channel, streaming info
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Tallahassee, Florida, Doak Campbell Stadium (79,560)
- TV: ABC PBP: Bob Wischusen Analyst: Dan Orlovsky Sidelines: Allison Williams
- Streaming: Hulu Live, Youtube TV, Playstation Vue, Sling, ESPN+
- Listen: Local Tallahassee 103.1 FM PBP: Gene Deckerhoff Analyst: William Floyd Sidelines: Tom Block, click here for a full list of affiliates
- Satellite Radio: Sirius XM 194 (Streaming 956), National 80 (Streaming 80)
- Weather: 67 degrees and partly cloudy. Humidity at 38%. Chance of rain, zero percent. Winds NNW at about 9 mph.