Florida State (6-6, 4-4 ACC) arrives at their final game of the season battered but not broken. Despite limping to a bowl this season, and losing their head coach along the way, they stand unconquered as the Mike Norvell era dawns. But first, a match-up with Herm Edwards’ Arizona State Sun Devils (7-5, 4-5 Pac12), who opened as 4.5 point favorites, in the Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl.
The Sun Bowl is home to UTEP. This will be the fifth time FSU and ASU have faced off, with FSU holding a 3-1 all-time series edge and winning the last three in a row. The last match-up was in 1984!
Here’s everything you need to tune in today and watch your ’Noles close out the 2019 season:
Time, TV channel, streaming info
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: El Paso, Texas, Sun Bowl (51,500)
- TV: CBS PBP: Brad Nessler Analyst: Gary Danielson Sidelines: Jamie Erdahl
- Streaming: Hulu Live, Youtube TV, Playstation Vue, CBS All Access
- Listen: Local Tallahassee 103.1 FM PBP: Gene Deckerhoff Analyst: William Floyd Sidelines: Tom Block, click here for a full list of affiliates
- Satellite Radio: Sirius XM 371 (Streaming 371); National — XM 207 (Streaming 968)
- Weather: 51 degrees and mostly sunny. Humidity at 27%, wind chill of 49 degrees. Chance of rain, zero percent. Winds SE at about 6 mph.