Friend of the show Mark Ennis is back again to join our Bud Elliott and Ingram Smith in previewing this year’s Florida State vs. Louisville matchup, the Seminoles’ ACC home-opener and their first game against an Atlantic Division foe.
As Mark outlines, the Cardinals are recovering from a coach (Bobby Petrino) who checked out on the program and stopped recruiting, and they’re left with an offensive line that can’t afford to lose anyone. Sound familiar?
The guys touch on a bunch of stuff:
- Louisville likes to slow things down— so get ready for a battle to control the tempo of this one
- The Cards bring in an aggressive, exotic defense that has over-performed so far, including an opener against Notre Dame
- How Cam Akers could be the difference
- Willie Taggart’s press-conference acumen
- As well as the gang making their predictions as to how this game will play out in Tallahassee on Saturday