FSU (2-2, 1-1 ACC) notched their first ACC win of the season last week, beating the Louisville Cardinals 35-24 in what was a must-win game if the Seminoles wanted to reach a bowl game this season. While today’s game against North Carolina State (3-1, 0-0 ACC) isn’t the same kind of must-win scenario it’s still pretty close, with Clemson, Florida, and Miami all still left to play.
Alex Hornibrook looks to get the start at quarterback over the injured James Blackman. FSU opened as six-point favorites before the line dipped a bit and then climbed back to six.
FSU is 25-13 all-time against the Wolfpack, but have lost the last two, including last season’s 47-28 drubbing. That marked NC State’s largest margin of victory against the ’Noles, and the two-game win streak also ties NC State’s largest over FSU.
FSU will again be on the ACC Network. Here’s everything you need to tune in today and find out if Florida State can get back on the right track:
Time, TV channel, streaming info
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Tallahassee, Florida, Doak Campbell Stadium (79,560)
- TV: ACC Network PBP: Dave O’Brien Analyst: Tim Hasselbeck Sidelines: N/A
- Streaming: Hulu Live, Youtube TV, Playstation Vue, Sling
- Listen: Local Tallahassee 103.1 FM PBP: Gene Deckerhoff Analyst: William Floyd Sidelines: Tom Block, click here for a full list of affiliates
- Satellite Radio: SXM 193 (Streaming 955)
- Weather: 86 degrees, sunset. Humidity at 62%, heat index around 91 degrees. Chance of rain, 0 percent, winds ESE at about 6 mph.