We’ve been here before— literally. In 2017, Florida State hosted the Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks in a season altered by a hurricane. Sound familiar?
The ’Noles will once again open their doors and checkbooks to ULM this Saturday, and our Bud Elliott and Ingram Smith welcomed Warhawk reporter Adam Hunsucker to the Nolecast for his insight on all things Louisiana-Monroe. Topics covered include, but are not limited to:
- How ULM coaches prep their players to be massive underdogs
- Louisiana-Monroe’s success against Grambling State last weekend, and if it can carryover to this Saturday’s game vs. FSU
- The Warhawks’ roster, its strengths and weaknesses, and turnover from last year, as well as a notable suspension for this game
- Thoughts on the ULM secondary, which features several veterans but is still inexperienced
- How this game could function as a preview for FSU’s ACC road-opener against Virginia next weekend
- And, of course, predictions, from both Bud and Ingram