Join us here in each quarter-by-quarter live game thread and show your support, while sharing in all the emotions, excitement, and frustrations, that being a true NOLE is all about.
According to DraftKings, the Seminoles are a 2.5-point favorite against the Tigers, with the over/under set at 55.
Florida State Seminoles vs. Clemson Tigers Game Threads:
- After halftime, the cool kids will be meeting at the THIRD QUARTER THREAD
- When the third quarter ends, please move to the FOURTH QUARTER THREAD
Florida State Seminoles vs. Clemson Tigers
Pre-Game Coverage from Tomahawk Nation
- TN Staff Predictions: Florida State Seminoles vs. Clemson Tigers
- How To Watch: Florida State vs. Clemson: How to watch, stream, TV info, game notes, odds
- Depth Chart: FSU releases projected depth chart for Clemson matchup
- 2023 Florida State Schedule Preview: Clemson-Once again, Seminoles vs. Tigers has importance
- College Football Picks: Week 4 Picks, DFS Plays & Podcast: Clemson, Notre Dame, Alabama and Oregon host big games
- Line of Scrimmage: How do FSU and Clemson match up? Breaking down Tigers vs. Seminoles with Ryan Kantor of Shakin the Southland
- Whiteboard Review: How Boston College’s explosive plays almost upset the ’Noles
- Podcast: What happened vs. Boston College? Can FSU snap losing streak to Clemson?
- Making the grade: What advanced analytics say about Florida State’s offensive line against Boston College
- FSU Practice Notes: “It’s a very small margin for error:” News, notes and observations from FSU’s Wednesday practice
- FSU Practice Notes: Actions speak louder: News and notes from FSU’s first practice of Clemson week
- Media Monday: Mike Norvell, FSU coordinators look back on Boston College, preview Clemson
- Survey: How confident are FSU fans in Seminoles’ ACC title chances?
- NEW RECRUITING THREAD #12 is up- NoleThruandThru and Josh Pick keep you up to date on the LATEST FSU RECRUITING NEWS @ Tomahawk Nation’s hub for all things relating to Florida State football recruiting - OFFICIAL Tribe ‘24 Recruiting and Transfer Portal Thread #12
Odds/lines are subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.