ACC Network (more on how to watch)
‘Nole Radio Network
It’ll be a wee bit chilly in Raleigh tonight, with temperatures ranging from 54 to 40 degrees from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., with a super small chance of rain and one mile per hour wind max.
Vegas line, Spread
Currently, according to Vegas Insider, the current consensus has the Wolfpack favored by 10 1⁄2 points, with the over/under set at 59 1⁄2.
Game Notes via FSU Sports Info
- Florida State hits the road for the fourth time this season, traveling to face North Carolina State in the primetime matchup on ACC Network. The Seminoles lead the all-time series 27-13 (.675), including 11-8 (.579) in Raleigh. FSU, which earned a 31-13 victory over the Wolfpack last season, has won five of the last seven games in the series.
- Jordan Travis has scored at least one rushing touchdown in five straight games, the longest streak by a quarterback in school history. His 88-yard rushing score vs. Pitt broke a tie with Charlie Ward, who scored on the ground in four straight games in 1992, and Christian Ponder, who had a four-game streak in 2008.
- Jordan Travis’ 88-yard run vs. Pitt was the 5th-longest touchdown rush in program history, and longest run by a quarterback, and is tied for the 3rd-longest rush in the NCAA this season.
- In its four games during October, Florida State averaged 230.5 rushing yards and 443.5 yards of total offense per game, ranking 4th and 7th, respectively, in the ACC. The rushing yards total was 15th nationally in October, while the total offense average ranked 29th in the nation. The Seminoles’ average of 5.46 yards per carry also ranked 4th in the conference and 17th in FBS.
- Florida State is averaging 189.7 rushing yards per game this season, ranking 4th in the ACC and 22nd nationally among teams that have played at least five games in 2020.
Florida State vs. NC State Game Thread
(Links will be added when articles post.)