Everybody’s favorite foul-mouthed, mustachio’d podcast is back — and for a very exciting episode.
Kevin Kelly, American sportscaster, radio host, and professional wrestling color commentator, executive, manager, pundit, and former ring announcer (as copied directly from his fancy Google search profile) joins Trey to talk FSU football and more, including:
- his time at FSU as an alum in the late 80s; thoughts on Norvell and the current team
- His time in the WWF Attitude Era and drinking with FSU legend Ron Simmons
- thoughts on pro wrestling in general
- retroactively doing play by play calls for historically great FSU plays
- working directly with The Rock and being his main interviewer during the Attitude Era
It’s hosted on our Everything Noles channel, your one-stop-shop for well, everything Florida State podcast-related. We’ve got Rowlcast Redux episodes, our Florida State of Recruiting series as well as audio versions of all Xs and Noles and Triple Option episodes.
You can find it on Apple Podcasts here, all other currently available platforms here (including Google Podcasts and Stitcher) or embedded below. As always, please, if you haven’t yet, hit subscribe and rate us five-stars to help out on visibility — plus, if you subscribe, you’ll get the podcast instantly (when it’s uploaded frantically at 1:32 in the morning).
Also, if you’re a loyal listener who also so happens to be interested in jumping on as a sponsor, we’re dipping our toes into selling our souls. Feel free to reach out to our Tomahawk Nation Twitter, email one of us, or leave a comment below if your interest is piqued.