The game is set for a 7:30 start time and will be broadcast on ABC.
Clemson (6-0, 4-0 ACC) have won six straight over FSU (4-2, 2-2 ACC) dating back to 2014 when the Seminoles won an overtime thriller on Bobby Bowden Field.
We’ll be sharing pregame updates in the comments section ahead of kickoff.
Saturday, October 15
Florida State Seminoles vs. Clemson Tigers
Pre-Game Coverage from Tomahawk Nation
- TN Staff Predictions: Florida State Seminoles vs. Clemson Tigers-FSU’s is only allowing 325 yards per game which ranks 4th in the ACC and 27th in the nation in total defense
- How To Watch: Florida State vs. Clemson: Game time, TV schedule, streaming and more-FSU enters the matchup as 3.5-point underdogs against undefeated Clemson
- Depth Chart: FSU projected depth chart vs. Clemson released-Florida State will be looking to beat Clemson for first time since 2016
- Betting: FSU underdog vs. Clemson at home-Florida State Seminoles are an underdog for the second straight week
- College Football Picks Week 7: Cancel Your Plans-It’s time for the contenders to step forward
- FSU Matchups and Memories: Series history between FSU and Clemson-Can the Seminoles break a six-game losing streak in the series?
- Line of Scrimmage: How does FSU match up with Clemson? feat. Will Harper of Shakin the Southland-Florida State (4-2, 2-2) takes on Clemson (6-0, 4-0) at home on Saturday
- FSU Players: Jordan Travis and Ryan Fitzgerald meet with the media after Wednesday’s practice-“I have great teammates. Like this team, we’re so close together. We have each other’s back; we’ll pick each other up when one of us is down and just really supportive.”
- FSU Coach Mike Norvell: Talks team health, fourth-down decisions after Wednesday’s practice-“I think he’s regained a lot of the confidence, and it helped to see him do it in the game the other day as well.”
- Seminole Wrap: Time to panic after two-game losing streak or is everything on schedule for FSU?-Evaluating FSU, plus preview matchup with Clemson
- FSU Players: Maurice Smith and Jared Verse preview Clemson, talk improvement, injuries-“Last week we learned a lesson. Every week it’s another lesson and today we made the choice to work.”
- FSU Coach Mike Norvell: Speaks with the media, updates injuries ahead of Clemson-Ja’khi Douglas is back after missing the first half of the season
- FSU Coordinators: Review NC State loss, preview Clemson-“He was limited throughout the week and it was still a questionable decision but once he made his mind up to go — he went.”
- FSU Coach Mike Norvell: Talks injuries, penalties, and performance ahead of Clemson-“For our guys and the effort they put forth into the game and the physicality — I was proud of them.”
- Reacts Survey: Evaluating FSU ahead of Clemson game-Florida State Seminoles football (4-2, 2-2 ACC) is in the midst of a two-game losing streak
- *A NEW RECRUITING THREAD #11 is up—NoleThruandThru and Josh Pick keep you up to date on the LATEST FSU RECRUITING NEWS @ Tomahawk Nation’s hub for all things relating to Florida State football recruiting -Florida State Football: OFFICIAL Tribe ‘23 Recruiting and Portal Thread #11
Odds/lines are subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.