Florida State Seminoles football (4-3, 2-3 ACC) is looking to get back on track this Saturday vs. the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (3-4, 2-2 ACC).
FSU is favored by 22.5-points over the Yellow Jackets, according to DraftKings, with the over/under set at 48 points.
Georgia Tech has gone 2-1 since firing head coach Geoff Collins, faltering for the first time since the firing last week vs. the Virginia Cavaliers.
Starting quarterback Jeff Sims, who has been hobbled since an overtime victory vs. Duke on October 8, is a game-time decision for the Yellow Jackets.
We’ll be providing pregame updates ahead of kickoff below in the comments section.
Two ACC quarterbacks to watch today as gametime decisions in noon games today. Georgia Tech's Jeff Sims at FSU and Miami's Tyler Van Dyke at Virginia are in flux and we'll know their status later this morning as kickoff approaches.— Pete Thamel (@PeteThamel) October 29, 2022
How to Watch
Saturday, October 29th
Florida State Seminoles vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
Pre-Game Coverage from Tomahawk Nation
- TN Staff Predictions: Florida State Seminoles vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets-Florida State leads the ACC and ranks 2nd nationally with 53 plays of 20+ yards this season
- Depth Chart: FSU depth chart vs. Georgia Tech-FSU set to take on the Yellow Jackets this Saturday
- What’s at stake for FSU over the last 5 games of 2022?-Florida State has a chance to finish 2022 strong
- College Football Picks Week 9: College Football Picks Week 9: Tricks, Treats & Cocktails-Top-ten teams hit the road for conference contests
- FSU Matchups and Memories: Series history between FSU and Georgia Tech-FSU looks to get back on track against the Yellow Jackets
- Line of Scrimmage: Breaking down FSU vs. Georgia Tech feat. Robert Binion of From the Rumble Seat-How do Florida State and Georgia Tech match up?
- Third and long: A dive into Florida State’s improved wide receiver room-Breaking down the numbers behind the Seminoles’ wide receiver room
- FSU Players: Jordan Travis talks bye week, Johnny Wilson, and more after Wednesday’s practice-“Tired of losing, I want to do whatever I can do to help this team win.”
- FSU Coach Mike Norvell: Norvell speaks after Wednesday’s practice-“This is what we’ve done up to this point; what are we going to do to go and get better.”
- Seminole Wrap: What does FSU need to do to close strong?-Five games left to build momentum for 2023
- FSU Players: Lawrance Toafili and Derrick McLendon talk bye week, improvements after Tuesday practice-“Everybody was flying around, offense was flying around, defense was flying around, everybody looked ready for Saturday.”
- FSU Coach Mike Norvell: Mike Norvell speaks after Tuesday’s practice-“He’s worked really hard maintaining all the things that he could control.”
- FSU Coordinators: Coordinators talk Georgia Tech, bye week evaluations, and more-“Jordan is a true dual-threat quarterback; you know, when he pulls the ball, he’s a threat.”
- FSU Coach Mike Norvell: Norvell speaks with media, details Georgia Tech week, updates injuries-“Those self-inflicted issues down in the red zone are going to cost you.”
- Betting: FSU now a 24-point favorite over Georgia Tech-The ‘Noles are set to take on the Yellow Jackets at home
- How To Watch: Florida State vs. Georgia Tech in Week 9-The Seminoles will take on the Yellow Jackets this Saturday at noon.
- *THE BRAND SPANKING NEW RECRUITING THREAD #12 is up- NoleThruandThru and Josh Pick keep you up to date on the LATEST FSU RECRUITING NEWS @ Tomahawk Nation’s hub for all things relating to Florida State football recruiting -Florida State Football: OFFICIAL Tribe ‘23 Recruiting and Portal Thread #12