Florida State vs. Miami week is here.
Both teams enter the game having snapped losing streaks — Florida State Seminoles football (5-3, 3-3 ACC) got back into the win column this weekend with a blowout 41-16 win over the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (3-5, 2-4 ACC), while the Miami Hurricanes (4-4, 2-2 ACC) got back to .500 after what could be politely described as “interesting” 14-12 four-overtime win over the Virginia Cavaliers (3-5, 1-4 ACC) that featured no touchdowns scored.
Florida State enters into the game with the No. 5 overall offense in the country and No. 60 defense, while Miami comes in with the No. 9 defense and No. 75 offense, with those numbers all coming via PFF.
The Hurricanes have struggled to put together successful performances in the squad’s first year under head coach Mario Cristobal, losing home games to Middle Tennessee and Duke as well as logging an additional no-touchdown game earlier in the season in a loss vs. Texas A&M. There are questions as to who will be taking snaps under center for Miami on Saturday as well, as quarterback Tyler Van Dyke is questionable as he still works his way back from an undisclosed shoulder injury. Cristobal so far has indicated that he’s “optimistic” that Van Dyke will play against FSU, saying, “We will have a decision closer to the game...Everything that we’ve seen, [he] looks absolutely normal and strong. We feel good about it.”
According to DraftKings, FSU is currently an 7.5-point favorite over the Hurricanes, with the over/under set at 53.5 points. The line has fluctuated in that area since opening there, falling as low as seven and as high as nine.
Florida State vs. Miami is scheduled for a 7:30 p.m. kickoff from Hard Rock Stadium and is set to be broadcast on ABC.
Florida State Seminoles vs. University of Miami (FL) Hurricanes
Pre-Game Coverage from Tomahawk Nation
- TN Staff Predictions: Florida State Seminoles vs. the University of Miami(FL) Hurricanes
- Depth Chart: FSU depth chart vs. Miami-FSU and Miami add new chapter in rivalry series
- FSU Matchups and Memories: Series history between FSU and Miami (FL)-It’s Miami week!!!
- Line of Scrimmage: How do FSU, Miami stack up? feat. Adam Lichtenstein of the Sun-Sentinel-Can Florida State win a second straight game over the Miami Hurricanes?
- Making the grade: How did FSU’s offensive line perform vs. Georgia Tech?-Taking a look at advanced analytics through eight games
- College Football Picks Week 10: College Football Picks Week 10: Hurricane Season-Plus two top-10 matchups in the SEC
- How To Watch: Florida State vs. Miami: Game time, TV schedule, streaming and more-The Seminoles suit up to face the Miami Hurricanes on the road in prime time. It’s rivalry week
- FSU Players: FSU’s Jordan Travis, Fabien Lovett, and Lawrance Toafili talk Hurricane rivalry after Wednesday practice-“You already know. It’s the three-headed monster, we’re ready to go,”
- FSU Coach Mike Norvell: Norvell on Treshaun Ward, Seminoles vs. Miami-“There’s no secret. I mean, you got flags hanging. You got people everywhere you go this week (who) will be talking about this game.”
- Memorable moments of FSU’s past and recipes inspired by them-The weather outside is frightful, but these memories are so delightful
- Seminole Wrap: Florida State dominates Georgia Tech, favored over Miami-How were the Noles able to get back on track?
- FSU Players: Leonard Warner III, Akeem Dent, and Mycah Pittman talk FSU vs. Miami, team culture-“You know when you’ve been working, and you’ve been, you’re that close, it’s a great feeling to finally get that thing that you’ve been searching for.”
- FSU Coach Mike Norvell: Norvell updates injuries, talks improvement ahead of Miami game-“The growth and the depth and just the availability of the guys is as good as it’s been since the second week of the season.”
- FSU Coordinators: Recap Saturday’s win, talk Miami — it’s rivalry week-“This is one of the best rivalries in sports. As a kid growing up, you know these uniforms when you think of college football”
- FSU Coach Mike Norvell: Recaps FSU win, previews Miami matchup-“This is a game you’ll remember for the rest of your life.”
- Betting: FSU favored over Miami on the road-Seminoles won last year’s matchup in last-second thriller
- FSU quarterback Jordan Travis named to Davey O’Brien QB Class of 2022-The Davey O’Brien National Quarterback Award is given to the top signal caller in the country
- Bowl Projections after Week 9: Where could FSU be headed?-Taking a look at national projections
- FSU offensive lineman Dillan Gibbons named semifinalist for Wuerffel Trophy-A well-deserved honor for the Seminoles lineman
- *A new fresh farm to table RECRUITING THREAD #12 is being served now- NoleThruandThru and Josh Pick keep you up to date on the LATEST FSU RECRUITING NEWS @ Tomahawk Nation’s hub for all things relating to Florida State football recruiting -Florida State Football: OFFICIAL Tribe ‘23 Recruiting and Portal Thread #12
- Photo Gallery: FSU beats Georgia Tech 41-16-The Seminoles get a win ahead of rivalry matchup vs. Miami
Odds/lines are subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.