FLORIDA STATE — In their first true sod game of the season the Florida State Seminoles face the NC State Wolfpack as 3.5 underdogs in Raleigh. After debuting a new white on white and helmet design earlier this season, the Seminoles are opting for a traditional helmet with the all-white look.
FSU has worn several different combinations under head coach Mike Norvell — all-garnet, all-white, black and garnet, white on garnet, traditional away and traditional home amongst them.
A chance at Carter-Finley for the ‘Noles to improve on their 4-1 start will shine bright in primetime against a scrappy defense and experienced quarterback. FSU quarterback Jordan Travis has shown all the tools necessary to pull of the upset being highlighted by a wide receiver room and running game filled with transfers and veterans alike,
NC State’s highest game performance (per pff.com) is against Charleston Southern at 92.4. Their other games are averaging out around 70 with a 62.2 against Clemson overall. FSU’s highest grade (94.4) is against Duquesne and their lowest is 68.2 against Wake Forest averaging a grade of around 80 through five games.
How to Watch
Saturday, October 8
Florida State Seminoles vs. NC State Wolfpack
Pre-Game Coverage from Tomahawk Nation
- Making the grade: A look at FSU offensive line advanced analytics-How PFF graded out FSU’s offensive line against the Demon Deacons
- Line of Scrimmage: How does FSU match up with NC State? feat. Rob McLamb of FanNation’s All Wolfpack on Sports Illustrated-Seminoles and Wolfpack meet in ACC power clash
- Tomahawk Nation Staff Predictions: Florida State Seminoles vs. #14 NC State Wolfpack
- FSU Matchups and Memories: Series history between FSU and NC State-Another night game in Carter-Finley Stadium coming up
- College Football Picks Week 6: Hoops Season Arrives Early?-Kansas and UCLA host the Games of the Week
- FSU Players: Johnny Wilson, Treshaun Ward, Markeston Douglas talk FSU offense ahead of NC State game-Florida State Seminoles football, led by quarterback Jordan Travis, has seen an offensive elevation in 2022.
- FSU Coach Mike Norvell: “We’ve got to capitalize:” Mike Norvell post-practice interview-FSU hits the road this weekend to take on No. 14 NC State
- Seminole Wrap: Can FSU bounce back vs. NC State?-Florida State Seminoles need to pull off upset on the road
- FSU Players: Robert Cooper, Patrick Payton talk progress, NC State-“The confidence grows over time. When you know you can do it, when you know you can play.”
- FSU Coach Mike Norvell: Talks Tuesday practice ahead of No. 14 NC State-The Seminoles look to face the Wolfpack on the road in Raleigh.
- FSU Coordinators: Talk Wake loss, kicking, NC State game-“Number one, give credit to their quarterback... He executed — we did not.”
- Florida State safety Jammie Robinson earns ACC Defensive Back of the Week honors-Robinson is the fifth Seminole to earn player of the week recognition this season
- Mike Norvell reviews Wake Forest loss, talks team health ahead of NC State-“That’s all I want our team to do is go out and get better.”
- Betting: FSU road underdog to NC State-Florida State Seminoles are 4-2 against the spread this year
- FSU drops out of top 25-Seminoles lose ranking after loss to Wake Forest
- FSU vs. NC State set for 8 p.m. kickoff-Seminoles need to bounce back after first loss of season
- How To Watch: Florida State vs. NC State: Game time, TV schedule, streaming and more-Can FSU bounce back on the road in Raleigh?
- *ANOTHER BRAND NEW RECRUITING THREAD #11- NoleThruandThru and Josh Pick keep you up to date on the LATEST FSU RECRUITING NEWS @ Tomahawk Nation’s hub for all things relating to Florida State football recruiting -Florida State Football: OFFICIAL Tribe ‘23 Recruiting and Portal Thread #11