Florida State Seminoles football is on the road tonight for a Friday matchup, taking on the Louisville Cardinals inside Cardinal Stadium tonight at 7:30 p.m., with the game set to be broadcast on ESPN.
FSU is 2-0 for the first time since 2016 — the same year that Louisville blew out the Seminoles in what amounted to Lamar Jackson’s Heisman moment. The Cardinals have gone 3-2 vs. the Seminoles since, with Louisville head coach Scott Satterfield holding a two-game win streak over Mike Norvell.
Florida State is debuting its new-look all-white uniforms, while the Cardinals will be donning red and black.
Florida State vs. Louisville Odds
FSU -2.5 (-115)
57.0 (O: -110, U -110)
How to Watch FSU vs. Louisville
Friday, September 16th
Pre-Game Coverage from Tomahawk Nation
- FSU Depth chart: FSU vs. Louisville depth chart-Small shakeup on the offensive line
- College Football Picks Week 3: Win-Win in College Station?-Either Miami is exposed or Jimbo loses again
- Perry for Your Thoughts: FSU can exorcise several demons vs. Louisville-It’s time for the Seminoles to learn how to win.
- Betting: FSU vs. Louisville: Odds, betting guide, spread, over/under-FSU is road favorites for the first time since 2019 and public momentum is swinging in their direction
- TN Staff predictions: Florida State Seminoles vs. Louisville Cardinals
- How To Watch: Florida State vs. Louisville: Game time, TV schedule, streaming and more
- Uniforms: FSU to debut all-white uniforms vs. Louisville
- Matchups and Memories: Series history between FSU and Louisville - The Cardinals have had Mike Norvell’s number
- Line of Scrimmage: How FSU stacks up to Louisville, feat. John Powell of Card Chronicle-Can Seminoles stop Malik Cunningham? Will Louisville be able to handle Florida State rushing attack?
- Alex Atkins offers insight into FSU offense-“We still got stuff to clean up whether you win or lose.”
- Jordan Travis talks confidence, teamwork ahead FSU vs. Louisville this week-“Everything comes with confidence and confidence comes with work so watching film, staying after, studying the playbook, just like little things like that”
- FSU head coach Mike Norvell talks Seminoles’ ACC opener, Winston Wright progress-“Ultimately it’s an important day to stay focused on what we do well and then also making sure that we can adapt and adjust to the situations that could show up in regards to our opponent.”
- FSU linebacker Tatum Bethune talks Seminoles’ season, ACC opener vs. Louisville-“I feel like defense, what we did mostly was play together, that was a big deal for us, and that’s what we went out there and did.”
- Defensive coordinator Adam Fuller speaks on FSU defense, Louisville game-“I think Malik has done it for a long period of time in a dynamic way in this league, I think he’s got everybody’s respect around the country
- Mike Norvell talks bye week, previews Louisville-“Are you willing to give your best? When you show up to play a college football game, I don’t care, anything that’s happened before you get one opportunity.”